- BHL’s Vision lodged with Greater Sydney Commission
FOLLOW THE DEVELOPMENT PROGESS, STEP BY STEP
Keep up to date with the progress at this unique site.
- M12 Corridor Submission Lodged
- Planning Proposal Lodged
- Sydney Orbital Submission Lodged
- Value Sharing Lodged
- LUIIP Response Lodged
- Early Earth Works Completed
- Bulk Earth Works commence
- LUIIP Stage 2 (Mid/ Late 2019)
- Rezoning Completed (Late 2019)
- Stage 1 DA Lodged (Forecast)
- Stage 1 Construction Commences (Forecast)
- Terminal Construction Work Commences
- Landside Construction work Commences
- Bulk Earth Works Terminal and Landside Construction Work Completed
- Opening of Western Sydney Airport
- Stage 1 Construction Completed (Forecast)
BHL Appoints Deputy Chief Executive Officer
BHL Appoints Deputy Chief Executive Officer Property group Boyuan Holdings Limited (ASX: BHL) is pleased to announce the appointment of Adam...
BHL Appoints Head of Deveopment
Property group Boyuan Holdings Limited (ASX: BHL) is pleased to announce the appointment of highly experienced Sydney Property and development...
Northrop Grumman Considers Western Sydney Aerotroplis Plans
Northrop Grumman says it is continuing to work through plans to become an anchor tenant at the new aerotropolis planned...
COME AND JOIN US TO DELIVER THE NORTHERN GATEWAY
Our key partners have the experience and capacity to ensure the quality delivery and operation of this unique project.
Scentre Group owns and operates the pre-eminent shopping centre portfolio in Australia and New Zealand. With retail real estate assets under management valued at $51billion and shopping centre ownership interests valued at $36.2billion.
Charlie Teo Wellness Centre
One of the world’s renowned neurosurgeon. He is the founder of the Charile Teo Foundation.
LOGOS Property Group is a leading vertically integrated Asia Pacific Logistics real estate specialist and fund manager with operations across Australia, China, Southeast Asia and India.
Western Sydney University (Advisor)
As the largest education provider in Greater Western Sydney, the university will lead the economic, social and cultural development of the region in partnership with industry, business, government and community.
Northern Gateway Partners
BHL is leading an Alliance of local and international partners working together to create the new Northern Gateway City on the doorstep of the Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek.